Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Went walking at 8 a.m. with four others, back to DiBrunos for coffee and lunch to go. Finished packing, bags to lobby at 11:15. Bus was to leave at 12:30 but didn't until 1:30 then traffic held us up but got to airport in plenty of time. All the concern about baggage weight was for no reason as they didn't penalize anyone for overweight. Plane was not very full so we got to spread out and I took up the mid-three bulkhead seats. Sure am thinking alot about my kids, grandkids, family, and friends as I depart! But know that I'll see them in a year, and what a life I'll live until then! Oh, no qualms about flying on 9/11...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home