Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

APACHE JUNCTION, AZ. Next was a few days with my sister in Apache, where we had a nice side trip to Boyce Thompson Arboretum near Superior which took us on the paths of hundreds of cacti and other plant life.

We had fun playing pinochle in the mobile home park with lots of the residents there. I did a presentation on my Peace Corps experience and was treated to a tasty lunch at Patsy's house with my niece and other friends joining us. Time in the pool was also fun; the weather on our trip was cool to mild, so we didn't get to wear our warm weather clothes as hoped. If I can be as alert and active as this sister when I am 83, I shall be grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home