Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

DOUGLAS PASS, CO.
You can tell we've headed north by this photo. This is a pass on the way from Moab to Green River, WY, where we spent our last two nights of our trip with Linda's son and his family. I was able to catch up on blogging, get in a very long walk on a nice sunny day and, of course, a few last card games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home