Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

RAINY DAYS... or something get me down. Wow, a big thud this afternoon...don't know what came over me, but hit a big low. I think I'm still having a harder time adjusting back to life here than I realize. I met a woman my age who just was coming into the PC in Morocco before I left. She had served in another country before, came home for less than a year and joined up again because she couldn't re-adapt. (I'm not thinking of doing that) Another friend I served with just took a six-month assignment in the Phillipines to start up a Habitat for Humanity organization. That sounds so neat, and something I'd love to do, but not until this winter. I just seem to be at odds with my life/work right now. I know it will pass, and it probably is just rainy days...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home