Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER GREETINGS! Today the Relay for Life team at church is doing a breakfast fund raiser, so I'm about to make an egg casserole to accompany the muffins I made and froze for the event. Then I am singing with the choir; it is great to once again be singing after about a 5-year absence. Dinner with one of my sisters and her husband at a local restaurant, then fly away to sunny California. Since we're predicted to have rain/snow here this week, my timing seems to be pretty good. Will be doing a few little excursions and seeing other friends and family there as well, so watch for photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home