Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SIX MONTHS TO GO! But who's counting? :) Had a huge downpour of rain last night after week of cool, cloudy weather.

Tomorrow we will have a special talk at the neddy about how plastic bags harm the environment and that it would be good to use fewer bags. This photo is of an area adjacent to the parking lot by my neddy. (The background shows the construction of the new building for gendarmes; there is no local law enforcement at the present time).

There is a local environment association; not sure what they do, actually, but the president will speak, as well as a guy from the city, and the Brit who is here working on water wells. But we'll see what tomorrow brings. One never knows for sure, but it will bring my 65th birthday, enshallah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home