Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday. Big communication mix-up. Thought Latifa understood that I was meeting w/Zhour at 2:00 when she said we were going to hammam in A. O. at 8 or 9 a.m. We left at 10:30. I only took a little money with me, and nothing else. As usual, we were at the hammam a very long time (I think 3 hours) and it became clear we would make it home by 2. Finaly got home at 10:15 p.m.. All I did was sit all day at her parent's house, thinking/hoping we'd be going back to T soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home