Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Monday, November 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby Cinda who is 34 today. Another beautiful daughter gets older...glad they do, and not me! :)

Had my pap and mammo in Rabat this morning; all I will say is those procedures here seem to be about 20 years behind the U.S. and make these events seem pleasant at home. Also went to a dentist for a routine cleaning but he found a broken filling which he removed and replaced w/o novacaine and I was pleased with his treatment. But I am taken care of for another year. I can't believe that with all the drinking water glass sharing at meals that I haven't even caught a cold yet, knock on wood.

Am back in Marrakesh tonight after about a five hour train ride. Am meeting a current volunteer, Rebecca, on Wednesday in my cyber town so will write again then and hopefully post some photos of Rabat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home