Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Monday, November 20, 2006



More about Sunday. WEDDING PARTY! We had a mock Moroccan style wedding party at the hostel, and it was a rockin' time! They told us of some of the customs, and two volunteer were dressed up as bride and groom, then a band of musicians came and entertained as well. I gave a shot at blowing the horn, with some success, thanks to old trumpeting skills. It was a fun way to end our stay at this fine hostel.

1 Comments:

Blogger snappysixty said...

Hi Connie,

I don't know how I missed it but only today got your blogsite from Linda! What a terrific journal of your experiences. I only wish I was a pebble in your pocket and was there too. You know how I love to travel! I'm watching for your new email address so I can email you and also would love to have a physical address so that I might send you a goodie or two? And....am still serious about meeting you in Spain or somewhere somday!! Wow, would that ever be fun!! Thanks for the effort I am sure it takes to keep us with you. Love you, Susie C L

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home