Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

To my blog readers. Here is something different! (Fairly recent)pictures of some of my American family. My daughter Heide in CA, her husband Ed and daughter Jasmine. My sisters June, Patsy, and Nadine. Marci and her husband Paul, Hayden and Keaton who live near Chicago; and Cinda, Nathan and Noah in Miles City, MT. Just thought those of you who don't know them might get a kick out of seeing those I miss so darn much! By the way, you can left click on the photos to get a close up, if you didn't know that.

From "The Alchemist." Query: "Why don't you follow your dream?" Response: "It's the thought of the dream that keeps me alive, it's what helps me face these days that are all the same. I'm afraid if my dream is realized, I'll have no reason to go on living."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home