Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

THE PEACE CORPS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM. Thank yous have been emailed to all those who were on the list provided to me by Peace Corps D. C. The amount of contribution towards my project with the women's association was not shown on the list.

However, I know many were not listed, perhaps because the "do not provide information" button on the website was accidentally pressed, or the permission card was not mailed in with the check. If you did not receive an email thank you from me, I would like to know who helped, so please do let me know. I do believe the Peace Corps did sent a form letter thank you that also serves as tax deduction document.

I would have preferred to send a note card with my counterpart's signature accompanying mine; however, the cost of a snail mail thank you would have been at least $2.00 and that can be so well used to help us with our project, so am sure all will understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home