Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

EVENING WALK

 As I walked home from the grocery store yesterday afternoon, I pulled out my camera to take a couple of photos some of my friends will like.  There is a dog park about a block square nearby, and here is one corner of it.  There's a lot going on around 5ish when people get home from work.  The dogs run and people chat.  Very nice.
Here's a gorgeous bush full of orange blooms.  Beautiful flora here...too bad I don't know the names of the various things I see, but I sure do enjoy their prettiness!

We've been having wonderful fall days, and not too cold in the evenings yet.  Wearing long johns  but not many layers of fleece...yet!

My friend Vicky is back; she's working  11 on 3 off during the turn-around at the refinery,  so we're planning a weekend getaway the end of the month.  Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home