Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND hello from the cyber. The internet connection on my computer is once again not allowing access to blog. All other sites etc. are ok. Who's to know?! That's just the way things are, I guess.

Big winds all last night and today. Power out all night as well, so did some reading by flashlight. My work site is closed until Monday for their big holiday. I will have lots of time to clean house (it will need it after all the dirt that has blown in!) and do other things in preparation for my company and workshops next week. I hope the remainder of this year is wonderful for you, and I'll be back after the first with more pictures and stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home