Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Friday, December 07, 2007

MY PROJECT is now posted on the Peace Corps website and available for you to review and donate! Go to www.peacecorps.gov; then on the left side, click on donate now; then on left side, in the blue, donate to volunteer projects; then step 1, choose region: North Africa; then my project will appear. You can send your tax deductible contribution to: Peace Corps OPSI, 1111 20th St. N. W., Washington, DC 20526. Here are some photos so you can visualize what will happen.

The entrance to the boutique (this French word is also commonly used here for a small store that sells artisans' crafts, etc.), and the space inside where the dividers will create the store space.

Here is where we try to conduct classes, an open space with an old propped up blackboard, and a look at the existing make-shift shelving for product. We can’t locate the shelf brackets needed, so these nails are put in, and the shelves inevitably fall down.

Your contribution will go 100% to help fund this project Once the entire amount needed is received, we will get the funds from P. C. Washington, and can begin. Also, not until that time will I receive a list of the contributors to thank, just so you know. Thanks for your support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esfandiar khodaee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home