Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all my sweethearts, and I am so lucky to have many of you. Those who send me letters, care packages, newspapers, emails, and you who I know keep my in your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate all of you!

There's been a change in the weather. It's moderated considerably and I can now be in my house without multiple layers of fleece and a hat on at all times. It's been about 60 degrees (give or take a couple) instead of ranging from 46-52. The howling/fighting/barking dogs at night were replaced for about a week with high winds which caused my sheet-metal door to my rooftop to bang all night long. So there is something different going on all the time here!

Once again I am unable to blog from the Internet in my house so must do this at the cyber. Hope you enjoy learning a bit more about the P.C. here in the blog below. Next up will be a "special" on foods, soon as I get a couple more good photos to accompany the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home