Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SETTLING IN

My classes are going very well.  I have a great teacher, who was a trainer for the Peace Corps many years ago, and has a very pleasant and patient disposition. I work with her every morning from 8-12, then on some days I will be doing two more hours with Bety.  I can already see why people come for a month and longer.  It is a nice, relaxed time, and the one on one learning is great.  This city is like a language school factory...there are schools one right after another on the streets, and new people coming in every day.  I will post school photos soon, but here are a couple of street scenes.  Two good friends strolling by the park, and a peanut vendor who is straightening his load after unsuccessfully trying to make a sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home