Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Saturday, March 31, 2007


My tutor and her husband in my living room. Last week I broke down and cried because I was so frustrated with trying to learn the language. She is a gem...she hugged me and gave me lots of encouragement. I have become a firm believer in the requirement of foreign langauge before our students graduate from high school. I think it requires different learning techniques or brain cells that aren't otherwise used? And, it is just good to learn another country's language and culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home