Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHAT I WILL MISS...one of the things are the views I have right outside my front door on a crisp November morning. Awesome, isn't it?!

One of the new young women coming to the neddy is working at home to get her high school diploma next spring, and I offered to help her with her English studies. The assignment included reading and discussion of cross-cultural experiences, which was pretty appropriate, to say the least! She didn't understand the difference between the words acceptance and tolerance. It was a great conversation and afforded me an opportunity to really share cultures. More about that later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

Hi Connie,
I have enjoyed reading your blog for some time now, even though I have only made but 1 or 2 comments. Overall, what would you say your experience has been? Did you truly enjoy yourself while there in Morocco?

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home