Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

NEXT PART

Am finishing up my Spanish classes today.  Much too short...next time, three weeks.  I have barely scratched the surface.  As is always the case, the more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. But it has been good.  Played Scrabble yesterday with one of my teachers (I have one for four hours in the a.m. then a different one for two hours in the afternoon) and that was a fun exercise.

I move my bags over to a hotel tomorrow where I will meet three other team members, then go to the airport for Tikal, where we'll meet Mike and Karen Stevenson, friends from Miles City who are also here for the build, then back Saturday when all the other team will meet at the Antigua hotel prior to leaving for San Marcos.  Photos of the Mayan ruins coming up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home