Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

ROCKIN' AND BLOCKIN'


We really work hard today, lots of block and rock moving as well as tying rebar.  No water was available at our worksite so we couldn't mix/carry/pour concrete.

My team is really super; everyone works hard and gets along with minimal complaining.  One one hand it seems like we've been here for weeks, but again, just like the other day.
Block brigade.  We also carried two (or one) at a time later


Sara from Albany, New York but in college at Stanford.  She and her mom were there together during her spring break.













Concrete and mortar mixer in foreground.  Not electrical, as you can see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home