Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

WEATHER

It's summer here; seasons are the opposite of U. S., and with it comes unpredictable rain...sometimes a light shower, other times (like on Monday) a downpour for an entire day, creating flooding problems in some areas.  It's in the mid-high 70's this week but was recently high 80's.  Doesn't often get in the 100's, or for very long if it does.  So, the weather overall is pretty moderate.  I hear from a lot of people about how cold it is in winter.  It's really not all that cold (avg. high in 60's and low's avg. 40's) but there is no central heating and electricity is fairly expensive so I'll make use of the long johns I brought, and will need to find some really warm slippers as the main floor is tiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home