Connie in Morocco and Beyond

These are my travel experiences beginning with my Peace Corps service in Morocco from 2006-2008. At the request of friends and my own desire to document, I continued blogging my journeys to other countries as well as in the U. S., including my service as a Peace Corps Response Volunteer in South Africa for most of 2014. This blog will continue as my travel journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

The Big Sky country of Montana is home sweet home!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

ONE PILOT DONE!

Here's the two great women that were the class for the pilot program of the new adult curriculum in financial education I just completed.  Tshidi (my counterpart) and I co-taught the class and we got lots of good feedback from them, realized where to make corrections/adjustments...just like a pilot is supposed to work.  Emily is a church member and a special ed teacher, and Romy works in H. R. for a bank.

Now I'll make those changes and get it out to the many Peace Corps Volunteers who attended my recent presentation so they can take it out to their communities.  Progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home